The best way to Mixiply is just to get stuck in and start working on a project.
- Create a free Mixiply account
- Jump in and start creating
➡️ We've compiled a list of projects and tutorials you can work through to get started.
What is a project?
- A project is a place where you can share and describe your digital work.
- Start from scratch or use an existing template.
- Projects can use code, digital content or a mixture of both.
- Add 3D models, digital art, audio, code, documentation snippets to your project.
- You can also embed work from other sources like Scratch and Replit. Here's an example:
- When you add a 3D model you can view and interact with the model as well as launch in VR using a Virtual Reality headset
- If you've created some content in Mixiply you can view it in VR using the mobile app.
➡️ Learn more about 3D models with our Model making basics
Assets are the files you use in your projects. You can upload 3D model, audio, image, script and data files.
- Learn more about assets and supported file types
- Learn more about group assets
Where to get help
- There are lots of helpful resources and information on our Help pages
- Working in code? You'll want to check out our API documentation
📲 Download our mobile app to view projects and play games in augmented reality
💻 We also have desktop apps. You can use this if you don't have access to a suitable mobile device
Sharing your work
Use project sharing settings to control how your work is shared - public, private or with one or more of your groups.
Use Groups to share and collaborate with a range of people.
Posts allow you to chat and collaborate with other group members.
Create your free Mixiply account to start creating